The missions of "Civil Engineering" cover very large areas ranging from structural works to roads and railways, also including power distribution, development of brownfield sites and municipal infrastructures.
The missions relate fully to designing construction works, to the various stages of study, preparation and submission of tenders, monitoring of implementation until completion and acceptance of the works, etc.
This activity "Civil Engineering" also embraces our approach to compliance with the sustainable development and specific missions such as the preparation of records for administrative authorisation, health and safety coordination, etc.
- Railway infrastructure
- Inland waterway infrastructure
- Road infrastructure
- Retaining structures
- Bridges and viaducts
- Distribution networks
- 4 locks on the RhôneFrance
- Barrage de MotzFrance
- Chartreuse bridgeFrance
- Conduite forcée de RizzaneseFrance
- Contournement de Junglinster – Lot 4 LënsterbiergLuxembourg
- Contrôle et Surveillance des travaux de réhabilitation de...République Démocratique du Congo
- Diabolo Nord, RER à HarenBelgium
- ELARGISSEMENT PLATEFORME FERROVIAIREBelgium
- Etudes Techniques pour la Réhabilitation et l’Entretien des...République Démocratique du Congo
- Fret ferroviaire au site Bettembourg-DudelangeLuxembourg